2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 24
- AS-IS No Warranty
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
You can return the vehicle within 72 hours of delivery if it is not the right fit for you. Please see details below.
All of the vehicles that are at our dealership whether consignment or owned go through a rigorous process before sale.
-Paint body and then detail.
-Interior work if needed.
-Mechanical / Safety inspection.
-2 mile test drive.
Once we are ready to put a vehicle for sale it is turn key! We do not simply re sell a vehicle we put time into each and every one of them. For which we hold a higher standard for our vehicles. And in turn have a “one price only” policy.
If the vehicle is not for you or you you believe the price is higher than you would like to pay we appreciate your consideration and good luck in the hunt! We will not negotiate our prices for our consignors vehicles or owned inventory.
To return a vehicle a return contract must be signed within 72 hours of delivery of vehicle. There will be a $2500 restocking fee. In addition the buyer will need to pay for the shipping of the vehicle back to AP Vintage Motors. AP Vintage Motors will set up the shipping and be paid the shipping cost before vehicle is shipped. The vehicle has to be in similar condition to when it left the dealership. If a vehicle is on consignment it is designated by an APVM stock number, in which case the return policy is NOT guaranteed unless the consignor agrees. Please ask salesman for details if you are interested in an APVM vehicle.
-6.2 V/8 409HP.
-Kook long tube headers.
-Hurst short throw shifter.
-JVC touchscreen headunit.
-Leather bucket seats.
-2015 Cowl hood
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do out best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
The term “restoration” in context to the vintage car world has taken on a definition of its own. For some people, a restoration is simply painting a car and replacing items as needed, while for others, restoration means an extensive disassembly and overhaul, with each piece getting rebuilt or replaced. We are not a restoration shop, verbiage used in descriptions in reference to variations of "restoration" are given to us by consignors/sellers of vehicles. Verification of the level of restoration is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase either in person or by third party inspection service.
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $299.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
VEHICLES HAVE 10 DAYS OF FREE STORAGE AFTER PAYMENT/DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED. AFTER 10 DAYS A STORAGE FEE OF $100 PER DAY WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. WE ASSIST IN SHIPPING FOR ALL CLIENTS USING CENTRAL DISPATCH. IF MONEY OFFERED TO SHIP VEHICLE BY BUYER IS COMPARABLE TO GOING RATE SHIPPING WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE 10 DAY ALLOTMENT.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE CAN SET UP THE SHIPPING FOR YOU. WE USE CENTRAL DISPATCH AND THEY ENSURE ALL CARRIERS ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Sill plate, Chevrolet
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual (fore/aft) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- PDIM, wireless allows for the use of the redundant steering wheel controls with an auxiliary device
- Mirror, inside rearview autodimming
- Map pockets, front doors
- Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display and SS detail, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Glovebox, lockable
- Gauges, auxiliary, multi-function includes 4 gauges: oil pressure, battery voltage, oil temperature and transmission fluid temperature, mounted on center console forward of shifter
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Dead pedal, driver
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Cargo convenience net
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Audio system feature Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system, 245 watts
- Antenna, OnStar and XM Radio fin-type (Located on roof.)
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Spoiler, rear
- Spare tire and wheel, not desired tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie
- Fog lamps (When (WRS) RS Package is ordered, fog lamps act as Daytime Running Lamps.)
- Fascias, front and rear body-color, SS-specific with unique front grille and rear diffuser, lower extension, front air scoop and brake cooling slots
- Door handles, body-color
- Trunk emergency release handle
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, thorax side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, Performance
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Engine, 6.2L V8 SFI (426 hp [317.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 420 lb-ft of torque [567.0 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) (Requires (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Differential, limited slip
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Brembo performance 4 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes.)
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Axle, 3.45 ratio
- Alternator, 150 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI (426 hp [317.6 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 420 lb-ft of torque [567.0 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Included
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED MANUAL Included
- VICTORY RED Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.