2005 Land Rover LR3 SE
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Leather
- 4.4L DOHC SMPI 32-valve aluminum alloy V8 engine
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 18
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
You can return the vehicle within 72 hours of delivery if it is not the right fit for you. Please see details below.
All of the vehicles that are at our dealership whether consignment or owned go through a rigorous process before sale.
-Paint body and then detail.
-Interior work if needed.
-Mechanical / Safety inspection.
-2 mile test drive.
Once we are ready to put a vehicle for sale it is turn key! We do not simply re sell a vehicle we put time into each and every one of them. For which we hold a higher standard for our vehicles. And in turn have a “one price only” policy.
If the vehicle is not for you or you you believe the price is higher than you would like to pay we appreciate your consideration and good luck in the hunt! We will not negotiate our prices for our consignors vehicles or owned inventory.
To return a vehicle a return contract must be signed within 72 hours of delivery of vehicle. There will be a $2500 restocking fee. In addition the buyer will need to pay for the shipping of the vehicle back to AP Vintage Motors. AP Vintage Motors will set up the shipping and be paid the shipping cost before vehicle is shipped. The vehicle has to be in similar condition to when it left the dealership. If a vehicle is on consignment it is designated by an APVM stock number, in which case the return policy is NOT guaranteed unless the consignor agrees. Please ask a salesman for details if you are interested in an APVM vehicle.
-Factory V8 with 81,000 miles.
-All wheel drive.
-Factory leather seats.
-Cold weather package with heated seats.
-Console with ride adjustments for off roading.
-Factory bumper with Terra Firma "Hidden Winch".
-2 inch lift.
-9" LED off road fog lights.
-Brand new mud tires on factory wheels.
-Factory Land Rover running boards.
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
The term “restoration” in context to the vintage car world has taken on a definition of its own. For some people, a restoration is simply painting a car and replacing items as needed, while for others, restoration means an extensive disassembly and overhaul, with each piece getting rebuilt or replaced. We are not a restoration shop, verbiage used in descriptions in reference to variations of "restoration" are given to us by consignors/sellers of vehicles. Verification of the level of restoration is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase either in person or by third party inspection service.
VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS:
We suggest clients run vehicle history reports on any vehicle to be purchased. Diligence on these vehicles is also the responsibility of the buyer. Here are two links to these reports:
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $299.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
VEHICLES HAVE 10 DAYS OF FREE STORAGE AFTER PAYMENT/DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED. AFTER 10 DAYS A STORAGE FEE OF $100 PER DAY WILL BE IMPLEMENTED. WE ASSIST IN SHIPPING FOR ALL CLIENTS USING CENTRAL DISPATCH. IF MONEY OFFERED TO SHIP VEHICLE BY BUYER IS COMPARABLE TO GOING RATE SHIPPING WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE 10 DAY ALLOTMENT.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE CAN SET UP THE SHIPPING FOR YOU. WE USE CENTRAL DISPATCH AND THEY ENSURE ALL CARRIERS ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Toll-ticket holders on windshield
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Reclining ergonomically designed front adjustable bucket seats-inc: 8-way driver/6-way passenger pwr seats, dual folding armrests, integral head restraints
- Rear window defroster
- Pwr windows-inc: front one-touch down feature for driver window, backlit controls, retained accessory pwr
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Glass-mounted dual-diversity antenna
- Full instrumentation-inc: tachometer, outside temp display, fuel filler door indicator, message info center
- Cruise control w/steering wheel mounted controls
- Beverage holders-inc: front/rear cupholders, bottle holders in front/rear doors & 3rd row
- 300-watt harman/kardon AM/FM stereo audio system-inc: 6-disc in-dash CD changer, (9) speakers
- 2nd & 3rd row personal audio outputs & auxiliary input for MP3 or iPod
- 2 position foldable/removable rear loadspace cover-inc: integrated roller cover, stores into floor when not in use
- Twin pocket quartz halogen headlights
- Roof rails
- Rear window wiper w/washer
- Rear fog lamps
- Heated pwr mirrors w/auto dipping of passenger-side mirror in reverse
- Double-sided zinc-coated steel & aluminum alloy outer-body panels
- Deep-tinted glass aft of the B-pillar & sunroofs
- Asymmetrical split tailgate for ease of access & loading
- Side-impact beams in front/rear doors
- Pre-tensioning front seatbelts w/height adjustable anchors
- One-piece, 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- LATCH (lower anchor & tether for children) system for child seat attachment
- Front crumple zones
- Collision-activated inertia switch
- Collapsible steering column
- Child locks for rear doors & pwr windows
- Variable camshaft phasing (VCP)
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- Integrated body frame w/hydroformed members & advanced high-strength steels
- Hill descent control (HDC)
- Emergency brake assist (EBA)
- Electronic brake distribution (EBD)
- Cornering brake control (CBC)
- Active roll mitigation (ARM)
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/OD-inc: normal/sport/CommandShift manual shift modes, locking torque converter, fast off/mountain mode/intelligent shift patterns
- 4.4L DOHC SMPI 32-valve aluminum alloy V8 engine
- 255/60HR18 mud/snow tires
- 22.8 gallon fuel tank
- 2-speed transfer gearbox-inc: infinitely variable locking center differential, shift-on-the-move capability
- 18" x 8" aluminum alloy wheels
- 175/80R19 temporary spare tire w/steel wheel