2004 Land Rover Discovery SE7. NEW BUILD
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Leather
- 4.6L SMPI V8 engine
- City / Hwy
- 12 / 16
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
- AP Vintage Motors
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
You can return the vehicle within 72 hours of delivery if it is not the right fit for you. Please see details below.
All of the vehicles that are at our dealership whether consignment or owned go through a rigorous process before sale.
-Paint body and then detail.
-Interior work if needed.
-Mechanical / Safety inspection.
-2 mile test drive.
Once we are ready to put a vehicle for sale it is turn key! We do not simply re sell a vehicle we put time into each and every one of them. For which we hold a higher standard for our vehicles. And in turn have a “one price only” policy.
If the vehicle is not for you or you believe the price is higher than you would like to pay we appreciate your consideration and good luck in the hunt! We will not negotiate our prices for our consignors vehicles or owned inventory.
To return a vehicle a return contract must be signed within 72 hours of delivery of vehicle. There will be a $2500 restocking fee (effective from time vehicle is paid for and paperwork is completed on the sale). A 48 hour period is given to return "Buy Back Agreement" paperwork or buy back is null and void. In addition the buyer will need to pay for the shipping of the vehicle back to AP Vintage Motors. AP Vintage Motors will set up the shipping and be paid the shipping cost before vehicle is shipped. The vehicle has to be in similar condition to when it left the dealership. If a vehicle is on consignment it is designated by an APVM stock number, in which case the return policy is void. Please ask a salesman for details if you are interested in an APVM vehicle.
2004 Land Rover Discovery "Trail" Edition
-4.6 Liter V8.
(In 2016 this D2 had a full long-block engine replacement (fully refurbished engine shipped from the Land Rover facility in the UK) which still has fewer than 25K miles on it. Odometer at the time of the replacement was 108,124.
-All wheel driver with last year option CDL Center Differential Lock transfer case.
-Terra Firma lift kit. NEW
-Front captains chairs.
-SE7 option with jump seats in the rear.
-Cold weather package with heated front seats.
-Factory Zambezi Silver paint.
-X5 MT Tires. NEW
-Rear hydraulic step.
-Full Voyager roof rack and ladder. NEW
-ARB front bumper with winch. NEW
-Factory running boards.
-X6 9 inch LED lights. NEW
-Extreme Hi Lift jack. NEW
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
The term “restoration” in context to the vintage car world has taken on a definition of its own. For some people, a restoration is simply painting a car and replacing items as needed, while for others, restoration means an extensive disassembly and overhaul, with each piece getting rebuilt or replaced. We are not a restoration shop, verbiage used in descriptions in reference to variations of "restoration" are given to us by consignors/sellers of vehicles. Verification of the level of restoration is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase either in person or by third party inspection service.
VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS:
We suggest clients run vehicle history reports on any vehicle to be purchased. Diligence on these vehicles is also the responsibility of the buyer. Here are two links to these reports:
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $399.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE CAN SET UP THE SHIPPING FOR YOU. WE USE CENTRAL DISPATCH AND THEY ENSURE ALL CARRIERS ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Security alarm system-inc: perimeter protection, engine immobilizer
- Roll-up rear loadspace cover
- Reclining front pwr adjustable bucket seats w/headrests
- Rear window defroster
- Pwr windows-inc: front one-touch down feature, retained accessory pwr, backlit controls
- Overhead net storage units & map pockets
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel
- Leather seating surfaces
- Glass-mounted dual-diversity antenna
- Full instrumentation-inc: tachometer, outside temp gauge
- Front/cargo door map pockets
- Dual front cupholders
- Driver/front passenger folding armrests
- Cruise control w/steering wheel mounted controls
- Center console storage bin
- Burled wood fascia trim on instrument panel
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass
- Alcantara door trim
- 60/40 split folding rear seat-inc: armrest w/cup holder, headrests
- Variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- Aero roof rail system
- Deep-tinted glass
- Dual pwr sliding glass sunroofs-inc: tilt, retained accessory pwr, tinted glass
- Front fog lamps
- Pwr headlamp washers
- Pwr heated mirrors
- Rear fog lamps
- Rear mud flaps
- Rear window wiper w/washer
- Twin pocket quartz halogen headlights
- Collapsible steering column
- Driver & front passenger Supplemental Restraint System airbags (SRS)
- Front crumple zones-inc: replaceable front aluminum crush cans
- Side-door impact beams in front/rear doors
- Front/rear one-piece, 3-point lap/shoulder belts for all seating positions
- LATCH system for child seat attachment
- Pre-tensioning front seatbealts
- Child locks-inc: rear doors, cargo door, pwr windows, rear pwr sunroof
- Child seat tether anchors
- Collision activated inertia switch
- Hill descent control (HDC)
- 130 amp alternator
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- Class III trailer towing hitch receiver
- Pwr front vented/solid rear disc brakes
- Rear suspension-inc: solid axle, forged steel trailing arms, Watts linkage, multi-rate coil springs, stabilizer bar
- 2-speed transfer gearbox w/manually locking center differential
- Pwr worm & roller steering
- 24.6 gallon fuel tank
- Remote release fuel-filler flap
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- 255/55HR18 all-season mud/snow tires
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD-inc: normal/sport/manual shift mode, locking torque converter
- Front suspension-inc: solid axle, forged steel radius arms, Panhard rod, single-rate coil springs, stabilizer bar
- 4.6L SMPI V8 engine
- Full-size exterior-mounted spare tire w/alloy wheel