2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 71K V8 Auto CDL
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- AS-IS No Warranty
- AP Vintage Motors
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
All of the vehicles that are at our dealership whether consignment or owned go through a rigorous process before sale.
-Paint body and then detail.
-Interior work if needed.
-Mechanical / Safety inspection.
-2 mile test drive.
Once we are ready to put a vehicle for sale it is turn key! We do not simply re sell a vehicle we put time into each and every one of them. For which we hold a higher standard for our vehicles. And in turn have a “one price only” policy.
If the vehicle is not for you or you believe the price is higher than you would like to pay we appreciate your consideration and good luck in the hunt! We will not negotiate our prices for our consignors vehicles or owned inventory.
2004 Land Rover Discovery II
-4.6 Liter V8.
-Automatic transmission. in 2021 previous owner had a proactive extensive engine service done. Including head work, cylinder gaskets, etc…
-All wheel drive with low range.
-Last year of the sought after CDL Center Differential Lock transfer case.
-Power 4 Wheel disc brakes.
-Leather high back captains seats.
-Cold weather package with heated seats, windshield, and rear glass.
-Rear cargo boxes.
-Original Beluga Black paint.
-Factory wheels with BF Goodrich KO2 tires.
-Factory mud flaps.
-Front steel bumper.
-Rear steel bumper.
-9,000 lb winch.
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
The term “restoration” in context to the vintage car world has taken on a definition of its own. For some people, a restoration is simply painting a car and replacing items as needed, while for others, restoration means an extensive disassembly and overhaul, with each piece getting rebuilt or replaced. We are not a restoration shop, verbiage used in descriptions in reference to variations of "restoration" are given to us by consignors/sellers of vehicles. Verification of the level of restoration is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase either in person or by third party inspection service.
VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS:
We suggest clients run vehicle history reports on any vehicle to be purchased. Diligence on these vehicles is also the responsibility of the buyer. Here are two links to these reports:
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $399.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE CAN SET UP THE SHIPPING FOR YOU. WE USE CENTRAL DISPATCH AND THEY ENSURE ALL CARRIERS ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Center console storage bin
- Burled wood fascia trim on instrument panel
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass
- Alcantara door trim
- 60/40 split folding rear seat-inc: armrest w/cup holder, headrests
- Rear window defroster
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Pwr windows-inc: front one-touch down feature, retained accessory pwr, backlit controls
- Overhead net storage units & map pockets
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel
- Leather seating surfaces
- Security alarm system-inc: perimeter protection, engine immobilizer
- Glass-mounted dual-diversity antenna
- Roll-up rear loadspace cover
- Full instrumentation-inc: tachometer, outside temp gauge
- Front/cargo door map pockets
- Reclining front pwr adjustable bucket seats w/headrests
- Dual front cupholders
- Driver/front passenger folding armrests
- Cruise control w/steering wheel mounted controls
- Variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- Aero roof rail system
- Deep-tinted glass
- Dual pwr sliding glass sunroofs-inc: tilt, retained accessory pwr, tinted glass
- Front fog lamps
- Pwr headlamp washers
- Pwr heated mirrors
- Rear fog lamps
- Rear mud flaps
- Rear window wiper w/washer
- Twin pocket quartz halogen headlights
- Collision activated inertia switch
- Collapsible steering column
- Side-door impact beams in front/rear doors
- Child seat tether anchors
- Child locks-inc: rear doors, cargo door, pwr windows, rear pwr sunroof
- Front/rear one-piece, 3-point lap/shoulder belts for all seating positions
- LATCH system for child seat attachment
- Front crumple zones-inc: replaceable front aluminum crush cans
- Pre-tensioning front seatbealts
- Driver & front passenger Supplemental Restraint System airbags (SRS)
- Class III trailer towing hitch receiver
- 4.6L SMPI V8 engine
- Pwr worm & roller steering
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD-inc: normal/sport/manual shift mode, locking torque converter
- 255/55HR18 all-season mud/snow tires
- 24.6 gallon fuel tank
- Rear suspension-inc: solid axle, forged steel trailing arms, Watts linkage, multi-rate coil springs, stabilizer bar
- Remote release fuel-filler flap
- 2-speed transfer gearbox w/manually locking center differential
- 130 amp alternator
- Pwr front vented/solid rear disc brakes
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- Hill descent control (HDC)
- Full-size exterior-mounted spare tire w/alloy wheel
- Front suspension-inc: solid axle, forged steel radius arms, Panhard rod, single-rate coil springs, stabilizer bar
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)