2003 Volkswagen EuroVan MV
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Brown Cloth
- 2.8L DOHC SMPI V6 ENGINE
- City / Hwy
- 17 / 20
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
You can return the vehicle within 72 hours of delivery if it is not the right fit for you. Please see details below.
All of the vehicles that are at our dealership whether consignment or owned go through a rigorous process before sale.
-Paint body and then detail.
-Interior work if needed.
-Mechanical / Safety inspection.
-2 mile test drive.
Once we are ready to put a vehicle for sale it is turn key! We do not simply re sell a vehicle we put time into each and every one of them. For which we hold a higher standard for our vehicles. And in turn have a “one price only” policy.
If the vehicle is not for you or you believe the price is higher than you would like to pay we appreciate your consideration and good luck in the hunt! We will not negotiate our prices for our consignors vehicles or owned inventory.
To return a vehicle a return contract must be signed within 72 hours of delivery of vehicle. There will be a $2500 restocking fee (effective from time vehicle is paid for and paperwork is completed on the sale). A 48 hour period is given to return "Buy Back Agreement" paperwork or buy back is null and void. In addition the buyer will need to pay for the shipping of the vehicle back to AP Vintage Motors. AP Vintage Motors will set up the shipping and be paid the shipping cost before vehicle is shipped. The vehicle has to be in similar condition to when it left the dealership. If a vehicle is on consignment it is designated by an APVM stock number, in which case the return policy is void. Please ask a salesman for details if you are interested in an APVM vehicle.
2003 Volkswagen Eurovan
-Factory V6 motor.
-Power disc brakes.
-Heavily serviced with excellent history Eurovan.
-Weekender style Eurovan with table and fold down bed.
-Front captains chairs.
-Eurovan body painted as a "Throwback" to vintage Bay window VW camper busses.
-Wheels are also color matched.
-Yakima roof racks on Van for canoe, paddle board, etc…
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
The term “restoration” in context to the vintage car world has taken on a definition of its own. For some people, a restoration is simply painting a car and replacing items as needed, while for others, restoration means an extensive disassembly and overhaul, with each piece getting rebuilt or replaced. We are not a restoration shop, verbiage used in descriptions in reference to variations of "restoration" are given to us by consignors/sellers of vehicles. Verification of the level of restoration is the responsibility of the buyer before purchase either in person or by third party inspection service.
VEHICLE HISTORY REPORTS:
We suggest clients run vehicle history reports on any vehicle to be purchased. Diligence on these vehicles is also the responsibility of the buyer. Here are two links to these reports:
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $399.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE CAN SET UP THE SHIPPING FOR YOU. WE USE CENTRAL DISPATCH AND THEY ENSURE ALL CARRIERS ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Front/rear cup holders
- Front/rear assist handles/coat hooks
- Front door storage pockets w/rubber lining
- Front seatback storage pockets
- Snap-on side window curtains
- (2) rear ash trays
- Rear window defroster
- Rear seat heat ducts
- Rear removable 3-passenger bench seat w/convert-to-bed feature
- Rear flourescent light over folding table
- (4) cargo tie-down hooks
- Rear cargo compartment luggage shelf
- Pwr windows-inc: front windows w/driver-side 1-touch up/down feature, pinch protection
- 4-spoke padded steering wheel
- Center console-inc: illuminated ash tray
- Premium AM/FM sound system w/cassette-inc: (6) speakers, collapsible antenna
- Cruise control
- Molded roof lining w/rear air conditioning ducts
- Molded door trim w/cloth inserts & lower carpeting
- Lower dash storage compartment
- Lockable storage box in left side door
- Instrumentation-inc: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel/coolant temp gauges, gear indicator, warning lights, brake wear indicator
- Dust/pollen filter
- Entry lighting
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Theft-deterrent steering column
- Headlights-on warning tone
- Floor/cargo area carpeting
- Fold-up table integrated into rear side panel
- Front/rear pwr outlets
- Front/rear height/angle adjustable headrests
- Tinted green glass
- Sliding center side windows
- Side/rear privacy glass
- Heated pwr body-color mirrors
- Front fog lamps
- Body-color grille w/center logo
- Body-color bumpers
- Black door handles
- Side-impact door beams
- Color-keyed front/rear 3-point seat belts w/lap belts for rear-facing seats
- Color-keyed front/rear 3-point seat belts
- 3rd row center lap belt
- Collapsible steering column
- Child safety side door lock
- Dual-note horn
- Front seat belt height adjusters/pretensioners/force limiters
- Driver/front passenger airbag supplemental restraint system
- Rear child seat tether anchorage
- 21.1 gallon fuel tank
- 2.8L DOHC SMPI V6 engine
- Front stabilizer bar
- 16" x 7" alloy wheels
- Front/rear telescopic shock absorbers
- Front wheel drive
- Full-size steel spare wheel/tire
- Independent double wishbone front suspension w/torsion bars
- Independent rear suspension w/diagonal trailing arms
- Digital electronic ignition w/dual knock sensors
- P225/60HR16 all-season SBR tires
- Pwr front vented/rear solid disc brakes
- 150-amp alternator
- 60 amp/hr battery
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
Factory Installed Packages
- 2.8L DOHC SMPI V6 ENGINE Included