2003 Land Rover Discovery S WITH JUMP SEATS
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- 4.6L SMPI V8 engine
- City / Hwy
- 12 / 16
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Vehicles being sold on the "Unrestored" page of our website are being sold as is, the way we got them. They are sought after vehicles that we simply do not have time to take on. If you are interested in a good starting point with a reasonable price for you to build in the equity of the vehicle these are for you! We can even help you finance these vehicles!
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
2003 Land Rover Discovery S
S Model is highly sought after as it has sun and moon roof deletes.
-4.6 Liter V8 rebuilt:
New engine as of 3,000 miles ago. Not just rebuilt. Build based off of GEMs P38 block
Block was decked, line honed, pressure tested
Everything inside of motor is new or remanufactured in case that new parts unavailable
ARP studs on the heads, heads were rebuilt with block
Entire cooling system redone, all new hoses/TD5 180 thermostat
New catalytic converters, o2 sensors, CPS, plugs/wires
Intake, injectors, PCV, and throttle body all resealed
All new vacuum lines for motor and cruise control
Full service including all fluids just completed
-Updated to grease-able driveshafts.
-New power steering pump
-New track and drag rods
-Automatic transmission with overdrive.
-All wheel drive with low ranges.
-Front captains chairs.
-Cold weather package with heated seats.
-Special option on the S model of having the rear jump seats!
-Beluga Black paint.
-New roof rack and access ladder.
-Factory mud flaps.
-Factory hydraulic rear step.
-4 LED off road lights.
-Frame has had POR15 treatment to stop any rust.
-Like new Cooper Discoverer tires.
-Factory Bull Bar.
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $399.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Overhead net storage units & map pockets
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel
- Duragrain seating surfaces
- Front/cargo door map pockets
- Glass-mounted antenna
- Full instrumentation-inc: tachometer, outside temp gauge
- Reclining front bucket seats w/headrests
- 100-watt Alpine audio system-inc: AM/FM stereo, cassette, (6) speakers
- Rear window defroster
- 8-way pwr driver/6-way pwr passenger seat
- Security alarm system-inc: perimeter protection, engine immobilizer
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass
- Pwr windows-inc: front one-touch down feature, retained accessory pwr, backlit controls
- 60/40 split folding rear seat-inc: armrest w/cup holder, headrests
- Center console storage bin
- Cruise control w/steering wheel mounted controls
- Dual front cupholders
- Variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- Twin pocket quartz halogen headlights
- Roof rails
- Rear window wiper w/washer
- Rear mud flaps
- Rear fog lamps
- Pwr heated mirrors
- Deep-tinted glass
- Front/rear one-piece, 3-point lap/shoulder belts for all seating positions
- Front crumple zones-inc: replaceable front aluminum crush cans
- LATCH system for child seat attachment
- Driver & front passenger Supplemental Restraint System airbags (SRS)
- Side-door impact beams in front/rear doors
- Pre-tensioning front seatbealts
- Collision activated inertia switch
- Collapsible steering column
- Child seat tether anchors
- Child locks-inc: rear doors, cargo door, power windows
- 2-speed transfer gearbox
- 16" x 8" aluminum alloy wheels
- 130 amp alternator
- Full-size exterior-mounted spare tire w/alloy wheel
- Pwr front vented/solid rear disc brakes
- Pwr worm & roller steering
- Rear suspension-inc: solid axle, forged steel trailing arms, Watts linkage, multi-rate coil springs, stabilizer bar
- Hill descent control (HDC)
- Front suspension-inc: solid axle, forged steel radius arms, Panhard rod, single-rate coil springs, stabilizer bar
- Remote release fuel-filler flap
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- 4.6L SMPI V8 engine
- Permanent 4-wheel drive
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD-inc: normal/sport/manual shift mode, locking torque converter
- 255/65HR16 all-season mud/snow SBR tires
- 24.6 gallon fuel tank
Factory Installed Packages
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery SE7. NEW BUILD $22,900
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery SE WITH NEW CRATE MOTOR $19,900
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE7 REBUILT MOTOR $16,900
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery SE7 76K $19,900
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery SE LIFTED CDL AC BUILT $17,900
- 2004 Land Rover Discovery SD 70,616 MILES $18,900