1995 Ford Bronco XL
Please call sales at 704-230-1010
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- AS-IS No Warranty
- AP Vintage Motors
* Please read! *
We are a “One Price Only Dealership”. This means our prices are Non-Negotiable.
Vehicles being sold on the "Barn Find" page of our website are being sold as is, the way we got them. They are sought after vehicles that we simply do not have time to take on. If you are interested in a good starting point with a reasonable price for you to build in the equity of the vehicle these are for you! We can even help you finance these vehicles!
Shipping included with sale! (In the continental US only. Not on international or US islands. Up to 1,500 miles)
1995 Ford Bronco XL
-Rare 5.8 liter 351 as opposed to 5.0 liter.
-Previous owner states motor was rebuilt but no documents to support it. It has incredible oil pressure and runs as if the motor has been rebuilt.
-4 Wheel drive.
-Power front disc brakes.
-Front bucket seats.
-Rear bench seat.
-Calypso Green paint from factory.
-Removable hard top.
-Look at how clean the undercarriage and floor pans are! Original dry metal with NO undercoating!
-Please see and use detailed pictures. We do our best to photo ANY imperfections. Also have your salesmen address any you may see in pictures.
CALL TODAY FOR QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PICTURES! 704 230 1010
DEPOSITS TO PURCHASE VEHICLE/S IS $500, UPON PAYMENT OF THE $500 THE VEHICLE WILL BE HELD FOR 72 HOURS PENDING FINAL PAYMENT. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. INSPECTIONS AND OR PRE APPROVAL FOR FINANCING SHOULD BE PERFORMED PRIOR TO PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A VEHICLE. INSPECTION OR DENIAL RESULTING IN NOT PURCHASING THE VEHICLE/S DOES NOT WARRANT REFUND OF DEPOSIT. A $399.00 DOCUMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL SALES TO COVER COSTS OF CHARGES IMPOSED BY FEDERAL AND NORTH CAROLINA DMV.
JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING
$500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR DEPOSIT IS FORFEIT. DOWN PAYMENT REQUIRED BY LENDING INSTITUTION WILL BE DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF DEPOSIT IN ADDITION TO DEPOSIT.
PLEASE EITHER COME AND INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE OR HAVE IT INSPECTED BY A THIRD PARTY INSPECTOR BEFORE DEPOSIT OR PURCHASE. BUYING A VEHICLE IS LIKE PURCHASING A HOME. BOTH PARTIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTION AND DILIGENCE. WE ARE BROKERS ON THESE VEHICLES AND DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT BUT YOU THE BUYER HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOO. WE SUGGEST THIRD PARTY INSPECTIONS OR IN PERSON.
WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL BUYERS. WE CAN GET THE VEHICLE TO THE PORT YOU REQUEST FOR SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY. PLEASE KNOW WE CANNOT SHIP IT TO YOU/YOUR COUNTRY, AS YOU WILL BE IMPORTING THE VEHICLE YOU WILL HAVE TO HANDLE THE INTERNATIONAL PORTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST!
PHOTO PROPS ARE NOT ALWAYS INCLUDED IN SALE. PLEASE ASK YOUR SALESMEN WHAT PROPS DO OR DO NOT COME WITH THE VEHICLE/S.
THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE IS EITHER OUR OPINION, THE OPINION OF THE FORMER OWNER, OR BASED OFF OF VISUAL AIDS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO CONFIRM OR DETERMINE SPECIFICS OF THE VEHICLE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, GAUGES, OR ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS. GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE VINTAGE VEHICLES WE SELL, THESE COMPONENTS CAN BE WORKING AT ONE MOMENT AND NOT WORKING AT ANOTHER MOMENT. IT IS COMMON THAT THESE COMPONENTS WILL NEED UPKEEP OR ATTENTION. IN ADDITION, MANY TIMES THESE VEHICLES SIT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME AND ONCE YOU BEGIN TO DRIVE THEM HARDENED SEAL AND GASKETS MAY BEGIN TO LEAK! CLASSIC CARS LEAK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEFORE BUYING A VINTAGE AUTOMOBILE
THE VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS AVAILABLE. THIS IS A USED VEHICLE BEING SOLD AS IS.
- Pwr point
- Voltmeter & oil pressure/temp gauges w/indicator lights, trip odometer
- Locking glove box w/light
- Side window demisters
- Inside hood release
- * Tachometer
- Black front door/bright tailgate scuff plates
- * Black leather-wrapped steering wheel
- * Vinyl door trim panels-inc: cloth insert, map pocket, courtesy light
- 12" day/night rearview mirror
- 3-passenger rear flip/fold bench seat
- * Color-keyed carpet
- * Color-keyed rear quarter trim panels w/integral armrest/storage bin/ ashtray/cupholder
- * Full-length color-keyed cloth headliner
- Dual color-keyed coat hooks
- * Rear cargo light
- Dome light w/courtesy switches
- Color-keyed instrument panel w/black appliques
- * Speed control/tilt steering wheel
- Cigarette lighter
- Chrome rear-step bumper (4000# trailer tow rating)
- Tinted glass
- Pivoting vent windows
- Interval windshield wipers
- High mounted stop light
- Wraparound taillights w/high impact lenses
- Chrome grille
- Bright headlight surround
- Black windshield moldings
- Black windshield molding
- Aero halogen headlights w/high impact lenses
- * Lower body-side protection molding
- * Chrome front bumper w/black rub strip
- * Brushed aluminum tailgate applique
- * Bright manual exterior mirrors
- * Additional insulation
- 72 amp-hr (650 cca) maintenance-free battery
- 105" wheelbase
- 32.0 gallon fuel tank w/skid plate
- 3.55 rear axle ratio
- 3800# twin-traction beam front axle
- 2450# capacity front/3770# capacity rear springs
- 95 amp alternator
- Black spare tire cover
- Pwr steering
- Front stabilizer bar
- HD gas shock absorbers
- 3800# rear axle